Templates & Printables
In addition to your mixer, rolling pin, and your trusty recipe box, you might need some of the following tools and templates for a successful Treats & Sweets Day!
- Invite guests to your bake sale or Treats & Sweets Day party with these great invitation postcards!
- Show your gratitude to your fellow bakers or donors with this certificate of appreciation.
- This poster will help spread the word about your efforts in advance of your sale day.
- Make sure your price is right! Use these handy tags to price and decorate your baked goods.
- Decorate your treats with these adorable cupcake toppers.
- This table top sign and bunting decoration will look great. Just add some bright balloons and a vibrant table cloth and you will be attracting tons of hungry sweet toothed customers.
- The official National Therapy Animal Day poster is sure to help raise awareness about the loving, healing visits our teams are making all over the country.
- Here is a printable donation receipt for your supporters who make donations to your efforts in person or offline.
- Make this your Facebook cover image.
- Add this image to your autosignature.
- Contact a local media outlet with this template to promote your special event.
- Use this handy promotion guide for more ideas on how to spread the word about Treats and Sweets day!
Note: Many of the printable templates are formatted to be printed on either 8x11 or 11x17 sized paper, giving you some size options.