Thank you for participating in Treats & Sweets Day for Pet Partners!
If you've already raised some money for Treats and Sweets Day: THANK YOU! Below are tips on how to turn in donations to Pet Partners. When fundraising, encourage your donors to use your online bakery to donate. It is simple and secure, and they are given a tax receipt immediately. If you have a table set up for your bake sale, and great tip is to bring a laptop or iPad with you. Set it up with the Treats and Sweets website so donors can easily give on the spot!
Directions for Donors:
- Got to treatsandsweetsday.org and click the donate button in the top right corner.
- In the search box, look up the name of the team or individual baker who you would like your donation to count toward.
- Click on the "donate now" button next to the result that matches who you'd like to support.
- Enter how much you'd like to donate. You'll be asked to enter in your personal information and payment as well. Don't forget to provide some words of encouragement for the baker!
Turning in Donations through Your Online Bakery:
- If you receive cash, you can deposit the money and then enter a donation from your own account. Simply follow the directions above to enter these gifts.
- You can add other offline donations that you'll mail in, but adding them in as soon as you receive them gives your fundraising goal a quick boost! Log in to your Treats and Sweets account, then click the "donations" button at the top of the screen.
- Click "add offline donation" to enter in the gift. When you've filled in all the information, click "add donation".
- Follow the steps below to mail in the check or cash.
Mailing in a Check:
- Please mail funds to the following address: Pet Partners, Attn: Treats and Sweets Day, 875 124th Ave NE #101, Bellevue, WA 98005.
- Use this form to denote who the donation is from and what team/baker this gift should be applied to.